Unforseen Raiding Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unforseen Raiding Forums

Official WoW forums for Unforseen Raiding of Zuluhed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moggrob/Shaman/Ele,Resto 80

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moggrob

Moggrob/Shaman/Ele,Resto 80 Empty
PostSubject: Moggrob/Shaman/Ele,Resto 80   Moggrob/Shaman/Ele,Resto 80 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:37 am

-What is your name, age, and location(please also post your armory link)?my name is Brian i am 19 and i live in southern california

-Why are you apping for Unforseen?i Wish to raid and progress through 10 and 25 man content

-What would you bring to the raid and to the guild as a member?i have been playing shaman since 2 weeks after wow was released in stores have raided most of pre bc, raided everything including sunwell as elemental in BC and i love to help people progress in any way i can

-Do you have any conflict ions with the raid schedule?I own my own company so sometimes emergencys come... but on the other hand it lets me move a work schedule around wow with the exceptions of the emergencys which dont happen often

-What is your previous raiding experience?MC, BWL, and everything in BC and a little bit of nax 10 man in wrath

-What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them?server transfered here after my guild on undermine died then joined old timez and now it died

-Guild members should be loyal to other guild members....yes or no?yes 100%

-Why is the cake a lie?because it tastes so good but when you eat to much its bad
Back to top Go down
Moggrob

PostSubject: Re: Moggrob/Shaman/Ele,Resto 80   Moggrob/Shaman/Ele,Resto 80 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:38 am

Back to top Go down
Moggrob

PostSubject: Re: Moggrob/Shaman/Ele,Resto 80   Moggrob/Shaman/Ele,Resto 80 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:39 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moggrob/Shaman/Ele,Resto 80   Moggrob/Shaman/Ele,Resto 80 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moggrob/Shaman/Ele,Resto 80
Page 1 of 1