Unforseen Raiding Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unforseen Raiding Forums

Official WoW forums for Unforseen Raiding of Zuluhed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shamanorb/Shaman/Resto/80

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shamanorb/Shaman/Resto/80 Empty
PostSubject: Shamanorb/Shaman/Resto/80   Shamanorb/Shaman/Resto/80 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 4:16 pm

What is your name, age, and location(please also post your armory link)? Ed T, 14, Chicago, http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draka&n=Shamanorb

-Why are you apping for Unforseen? I want to raid and have fun

-What would you bring to the raid and to the guild as a member? Good heals and i will do anything you guys ask me to do.

-Do you have any conflict ions with the raid schedule? Nope, I might be late once in awhile if i get loaded with HW.

-What is your previous raiding experience? I have raided all of WOTLK Content and finished 10man and 25man content, also cleared BC up to KJ.

-What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? None on this server im a cross server applicant

-Guild members should be loyal to other guild members....yes or no? Yes but depends wat happens.

-Why is the cake a lie? HUH? confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shamanorb/Shaman/Resto/80   Shamanorb/Shaman/Resto/80 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:05 pm

Please log off in PVE gear and spec
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shamanorb/Shaman/Resto/80   Shamanorb/Shaman/Resto/80 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:55 pm

K i did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shamanorb/Shaman/Resto/80   Shamanorb/Shaman/Resto/80 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 6:11 pm

His build passes the test for the most part. TY for not being a complete moron. Although, if you NEED improved reincarnation, then there might be a problem afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shamanorb/Shaman/Resto/80   Shamanorb/Shaman/Resto/80 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 6:51 pm

Yeah, im working on a good good spec for resto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shamanorb/Shaman/Resto/80   Shamanorb/Shaman/Resto/80 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:12 pm

sry for the double post but when will i be accepted or denied?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shamanorb/Shaman/Resto/80   Shamanorb/Shaman/Resto/80 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shamanorb/Shaman/Resto/80
Page 1 of 1