Unforseen Raiding Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unforseen Raiding Forums

Official WoW forums for Unforseen Raiding of Zuluhed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

glarthir/shaman/resto/80

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

glarthir/shaman/resto/80 Empty
PostSubject: glarthir/shaman/resto/80   glarthir/shaman/resto/80 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:24 am

-What is your name, age, and location? (please also post your armory link)
Justin, 24, Atlanta

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zuluhed&n=Glarthir

-Why are you apping to Unforseen?
I wanna play Ulduar. This requires a guild that's capable of fielding a successful raid group so I'm applying to your guild.

-What would you bring to the raid and to the guild as a member?
Mana Tide Totem, Chain Heal, and maybe some flasks... maybe.

-Do you have any conflicts with the raid schedule?
5 days a week is steep. I'll probably only be available T/R/S or T/W/R.

-What is your previous raiding experience?
WoTLK content only.

-What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them?
Trash Talk - the guild disbanded.

-Guild members should be loyal to other guild members....yes or no?
To the extent that other guild members are loyal to me, then yes I should also be loyal to other guild members.

-Why is the cake a lie?
Because it was backed by subprime mortgages that were insured by AIG.
Back to top Go down
DreadFear

DreadFear

PostSubject: Re: glarthir/shaman/resto/80   glarthir/shaman/resto/80 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:59 pm

Send Dreadfear, Vedread, Evailian or Everance a tell in game.
Back to top Go down
Andorihn

PostSubject: Re: glarthir/shaman/resto/80   glarthir/shaman/resto/80 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:04 pm

glarthir wrote:

-Why are you apping to Unforseen?
I wanna play Ulduar. This requires a guild that's capable of fielding a successful raid group so I'm applying to your guild.

So in your opinion you just want to skip the middle man and go from hitting 80 in quest blues and greens straight to Ulduar?
Why not elaborate on this since this conflicts with the loyalty question. Heading straight into progression content from not
knowing or trying much seems like you just want to "loot n' scoot."

glarthir wrote:

-What would you bring to the raid and to the guild as a member?
Mana Tide Totem, Chain Heal, and maybe some flasks... maybe.

You wouldn't bring a dedicated raider who is willing to learn from his own mistakes? You wouldn't bring somebody who is willing
to do what ever necessary to progress i.e. feedback/input on how a certain fight is?

glarthir wrote:

-Do you have any conflicts with the raid schedule?
5 days a week is steep. I'll probably only be available T/R/S or T/W/R.

So you can make the "farm" days only? is there any leeway for making it on Mondays? 60% attendance does seem a pretty bad
since we pride ourselves on being more hardcore than casual guilds who take 30 minutes to set up Naxx fights they have had on
"farm" for weeks.

glarthir wrote:

-What is your previous raiding experience?
WoTLK content only.

So have you only tried WotLK content because it's all you can do or just because you can't get the dedication from yourself and
other players/friends to help with older content? Do you read up on strats and follow directions? Do you know what void zones,
flame walls, and general bad things for your character are? Also, what WotLK content have you done? Most people say that they
have seen all that WotLK has to offer before Ulduar but they have never downed KT/Maly/Sarth3D.

glarthir wrote:

-What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them?
Trash Talk - the guild disbanded.

Did they disband due to bad leadership, lack of player dedication, loot rules, or anything out of the norm? Were you a cause of
them breaking up?

Just a few things your application could use. I'd "bag" on your gear if armory was up but you lucked out for now. I only pray you
don't gem/gear for spirit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: glarthir/shaman/resto/80   glarthir/shaman/resto/80 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:32 pm

ignore ando, he's grouchy :]
Back to top Go down
Andorihn

PostSubject: Re: glarthir/shaman/resto/80   glarthir/shaman/resto/80 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:36 pm

Bad apps or apps that don't put effort into them just give a bad impression. If people put in a lot of effort into an application
they usually show that they want into a guild.
Back to top Go down
KlassiK

KlassiK

PostSubject: Re: glarthir/shaman/resto/80   glarthir/shaman/resto/80 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:52 pm

ando has no say in who gets in. so feel free to /ignore him and mute him on vent.
Back to top Go down
Andorihn

PostSubject: Re: glarthir/shaman/resto/80   glarthir/shaman/resto/80 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:58 pm

If there's no truth in what I say to applicants, then bag on that, otherwise don't put in comments that are unnecessary.
We have another forum for that.

In no way do I disparage any applicant to not apply to this guild, I just ask that they make their applications more clear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: glarthir/shaman/resto/80   glarthir/shaman/resto/80 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:31 pm

well glarthir is a solid raider, and he's well geared, 4/5 val, a lot of BiS, so the whole, quest blues and green things is pretty stupid and assholeish

thanks,
sleipnir
Back to top Go down
Andorihn

PostSubject: Re: glarthir/shaman/resto/80   glarthir/shaman/resto/80 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:37 pm

Now that armory is up, I can see that he is geared. But thanks for reading the whole post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: glarthir/shaman/resto/80   glarthir/shaman/resto/80 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:31 am

look at how much my thread owns
Back to top Go down
musclemilk

musclemilk

PostSubject: Um...   glarthir/shaman/resto/80 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:51 pm

My eskimo hairpiece is better!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: glarthir/shaman/resto/80   glarthir/shaman/resto/80 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:09 pm

Where;s Waldo?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: glarthir/shaman/resto/80   glarthir/shaman/resto/80 Empty

Back to top Go down

glarthir/shaman/resto/80
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unforseen Raiding Forums :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: