Unforseen Raiding Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unforseen Raiding Forums

Official WoW forums for Unforseen Raiding of Zuluhed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prot Paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Prot Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Prot Paladin   Prot Paladin EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:39 pm

Daumin/ Paladin/ 80 Prot

-What is your name, age, and location(please also post your armory link)? Shaun. 22, Florida, http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Crushridge&n=Daumin

-Why are you apping for Unforseen?looking for a raiding guild that is skilled and gets the job done

-What would you bring to the raid and to the guild as a member?I am very skilled at my class been playing him since bc came out and have studied him to get the best quality with tanking I am alert and love tanking with him

-Do you have any conflict ions with the raid schedule?yes I can make tues and weds but will try to get a few more nights so i can raid

-What is your previous raiding experience?Prebc; mc, aq20, and 40, zg, onyixa, bc-- gruuls, mags, za, ssc, tk, mh, bt, and 3 of sunwell, woltk-- Naxx 10 and 25 , sarth 10 and 25 ,vault 10 and 25

-What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them?Resurrected I love this guild and don't want to leave but I am tired of trying to get on my server and have to wait 10 mins-30 mins in wait times just to get on my server.

-Guild members should be loyal to other guild members....yes or no?yes

-Why is the cake a lie?no idea what this is
Back to top Go down

Prot Paladin
Page 1 of 1