Unforseen Raiding Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unforseen Raiding Forums

Official WoW forums for Unforseen Raiding of Zuluhed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hughjass feral dps/tank

Go down 
AuthorMessage

hughjass feral dps/tank Empty
PostSubject: hughjass feral dps/tank   hughjass feral dps/tank EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:55 pm

Hughjass aka ygorl age 44 British Columbia Canada
Left my old guild after over a year as they kept bending over backwards to help people who had gquit previously.
I was also tired of taking orders from them, as they were putting people in raids who were not geared properly so of course the noobs got the best drops from bosses.
I myself have done all heroics except occulus, numerous times.
I have run 10 man naxx
I have run 25 man naxx.
10 and 25 man sarth clear
10 ansd 25 man vault.
Although I have done all of them numerous times, my schedule was such that I never did the last 2 in naxx.
On 25 man malygos I got to second wave 3 times before we gave up.
Never have done it in 10 man.
I ran heroics for every possible bit of gear I could use and used my badges to pick up off spec items.
I am picking up a trinket (+crit as I already have the dodge one) and then I will still have 25 badges left.( I must be close to 200 by now)
Raiding, well there is the hard part, my schedule at work sucks and I will not be able to raid much, on the plus side I won't get pissy if I am left out.
I am a heroics fanatic as I am on usually in the day time.
So if I get into your guild I would be helping people gear up through badge and heroics drops , and helping out in raiding when time permits.
I have run with a few of your members when we were in guild together and hopefully their opinion of me will get me in your guild.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, hope to hear from you soon.
Hugh aka ygorl
Back to top Go down

hughjass feral dps/tank
Page 1 of 1