Unforseen Raiding Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unforseen Raiding Forums

Official WoW forums for Unforseen Raiding of Zuluhed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tün/Pladian/Tank 80

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TunTun

Tün/Pladian/Tank 80 Empty
PostSubject: Tün/Pladian/Tank 80   Tün/Pladian/Tank 80 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:19 pm

-What is your name, age, and location(please also post your armory link)?
My name is Jed Feldman and i am 14 years old. I live in New Jersey. (i know im young but ive been officers in past raiding guilds. i know when and where to be mature. dont judge me by my age but by my skills and experience)

-Why are you apping for Unforseen?
I've done some research on the server and you guys seem to be pretty solid raiders. Your progression looks great.

-What would you bring to the raid and to the guild as a member?
I'm a laid back guy who likes to have a good time including when it comes to the game. I'm a hardcore raider and i dont give up. Wipes are a necessity to raiding and ill wipe as many times as it takes till we get down Tinkle-Bells grandpa (algalon).

-Do you have any conflict ions with the raid schedule?
I can work out my schedule that is going on right now to fit the raiding schedule and then im done school in like 2 weeks and my schedule is completely available for the guild whenever im needed.

-What is your previous raiding experience?
I've been playing this game since the first month it game out. i was 8 or 10 years old. I played raids in everqeust for a bit. In WoW i was a hardcore raider during Vanilla and i went all the way to c'thun. I barely played during BC, i only raided gruuls, kara, and magz. In WOTLK i have downed and cleared every single boss. I have done sarth 3d on 10 and 25. I know all strats in Uld. only thing i havent done is yogg on 25man. All in all, i like to think i know what im doing Smile

-What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them?
I'm new to the server after some altercations in my old server. There was a misunderstanding after i missed a raid night and i got chewed out even though i alerted them about it cuz my parents had just gotten divorced...I dont have problems with guilds though. i can take as much criticism as needed.

-Guild members should be loyal to other guild members....yes or no?
Definately Yes.

-Why is the cake a lie?
(six months before Vista release) "Vista will be the greatest operating system ever!"

(three months after Vista release) "The cake is a lie."
Back to top Go down
TunTun

PostSubject: Update.   Tün/Pladian/Tank 80 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:08 pm

My armory got updated. here it is
Back to top Go down
TunTun

PostSubject: Update.   Tün/Pladian/Tank 80 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Evailian
Admin
Evailian

PostSubject: Re: Tün/Pladian/Tank 80   Tün/Pladian/Tank 80 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:10 pm

what's your ret gear like?
Back to top Go down
https://unforseenraiding.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tün/Pladian/Tank 80   Tün/Pladian/Tank 80 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tün/Pladian/Tank 80
Page 1 of 1