Unforseen Raiding Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unforseen Raiding Forums

Official WoW forums for Unforseen Raiding of Zuluhed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sashsquatch (Warlock Application)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sashquat

Sashsquatch (Warlock Application) Empty
PostSubject: Sashsquatch (Warlock Application)   Sashsquatch (Warlock Application) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:06 pm

**Cross-Server Application**

Sashsquatch/Warlock/80
Mainspec (Affliction)
Offspec (Demonology [I have been using Demo experimentally since dual spec, but have been using it more now because, frankly, I think it’s more fun and hits harder.)
Both my talent specs are raiding, I do not have a PvP spec.

-What is your name, age, and location(please also post your armory link)?

My name is Adam Harris. I currently have 16 years under my belt. Please do not let my age influence your opinion of me. Although I am only 16, I act and behave as a mature and responsible adult and would like to be treated as such. I work at a local Apple (iMac, iPod repair) store, I am paying off the loan of my car; no aspect about me is “childish.” I live in Miami Florida.

-Why are you apping for Unforseen?

I am currently located on the server Stormrage. I am looking for a mature, advanced, skilled, and dedicated guild that I can call home. I have interviewed/read about many, many guilds, and when I read about Unforseen, something really grabbed my attention. Zuluhed is a small server, but regardless of that fact, Unforseen has been able to get Yogg-Sara down. In my opinion, that screams of superiority and determination. That is exactly what I am looking for.
I would like to push my raiding capability to the max; preform at my best, and I think Unforseen provides an atmosphere where I can do just that.

-What would you bring to the raid and to the guild as a member?

Other than the additional dedicated and experienced raiding, I posses an advanced set of film/movie editing skills that I have been using in my old guild to make videos of our boss encounters, leading up to an ultimate “guild video.” I would be happy to compose a guild video for Unforseen as well as many other videos of fights. (please look up my work on youtube. just search “Circle of Blame”.)
Other than that, I’m a swell-fellah and I think the members of Unforseen would enjoy socializing with me.

-Do you have any conflict ions with the raid schedule?

None what-so-ever. I’ll be present for all raids unless some kind of epidemic comes up in real-life; obviously RL > WoW.

-What is your previous raiding experience?

I have played WoW since the day it was released in 2005.
Classic WoW: I have much experience with Onyxia, Molten Core, Black Wing Lair, and AQ20/40. (Not necessarily “clearing” all of the above, but certainly enough to call myself knowledgeable of them.) I was never involved with a Nax or ZG raid.
The Burning Crusade: Gruul’s, Kara, SSC, TK, and the first few bosses of Hyjal and BT. (again, not necessarily clearing all of the above.)
Wrath of the Lich King: I have sucessfully completed all of (10 and 25) Obsidian Sanctum, Naxxramas, and Malygos. I have also LEAD raids to all of the above that have been very successful. In Ulduar 25, I have only progressed up to (and through) Auriaya, and engaged in combat with all of the Keepers, not killing them. In Ulduar 10, I have cleared everything up to (but NOT through) Mimiron. I have not yet lead any Ulduar raids.

-What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them?

**Remember I am from the server Stormrage**
The only relevant ones are Bloodrage (Poor progression, eventually slowing down to a halt; the guild eventually broke up), and Circle of Blame. I have been in Circle of Blame for 2 years now. I have nothing negative to say about them. Recently members have taken a lack of interest in raiding, resulting in CoB not being able to kick off an Ulduar 25 raid at all in 2 weeks now. I can smell the guild about to break up.

-Guild members should be loyal to other guild members....yes or no?

Yes, absolutely. R-E-S-P-E-C-T

-Why is the cake a lie?

Because I said so, dammit!
<3 Portal

PS: I have not yet transfered server because I would rather not spend the $15 until I have been approved by a guild that I am interested in. Essentially, I assume the only way that Unforseen can preview me as a raider is to search me in armory. My gear is good, not phenomenal, but take my word for it, I can pack a punch in a raid.
Back to top Go down
Sashsqua

PostSubject: RE:   Sashsquatch (Warlock Application) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:18 am

Armory link did not work. I'm not sure why. I'll try again in this post. If it still does not work, I'll just leave it at that.

Back to top Go down
Sashsqua

PostSubject: PS:   Sashsquatch (Warlock Application) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:14 pm

Sorry for another reply. I just wanted to add that if Unforseen is willing to give me a shot, I'll be happy to transfer to Zuluhed immediately.
Back to top Go down
KlassiK

KlassiK

PostSubject: Re: Sashsquatch (Warlock Application)   Sashsquatch (Warlock Application) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:28 pm

normally when you app to a guild not on your server, that would be somehitng you would do.
Back to top Go down
Sashsqua

PostSubject: RE:   Sashsquatch (Warlock Application) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:50 pm

Transfer is in progress.
Back to top Go down
darkbobsaget

darkbobsaget

PostSubject: Re: Sashsquatch (Warlock Application)   Sashsquatch (Warlock Application) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:55 pm

if your transfer and don't get in please understand you are stuck on this shithole! We will review your app though.
Back to top Go down
Sashsqua

PostSubject: RE:   Sashsquatch (Warlock Application) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:30 pm

I understand.

I will do whatever I can to improve in any way to meet Unforseen's standards.
Back to top Go down
Sashsqua

PostSubject: RE:   Sashsquatch (Warlock Application) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:45 am

Sorry again for another reply.

If you wish to talk to me in-game, I have created a DK on Zuluhed named "Thepot". Please speak to me on him if you wish to speak to me before my transfer is complete.
Back to top Go down
Sashsqua

PostSubject: RE:   Sashsquatch (Warlock Application) EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:07 pm

Transfer was successful.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys! (and everyone else on the server)
Back to top Go down
Sashsqua

PostSubject: RE"   Sashsquatch (Warlock Application) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:30 pm

So go, or no go?

I don't mean to seem impatient, just, it's been about 10 days since I applied and still haven't gotten a "yes" or "no". Also since I just transfered, I'm eager to start raiding and meet new people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sashsquatch (Warlock Application)   Sashsquatch (Warlock Application) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sashsquatch (Warlock Application)
Page 1 of 1