Unforseen Raiding Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unforseen Raiding Forums

Official WoW forums for Unforseen Raiding of Zuluhed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stillnight/Warlock/Destruction 80

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stillnig

Stillnight/Warlock/Destruction 80 Empty
PostSubject: Stillnight/Warlock/Destruction 80   Stillnight/Warlock/Destruction 80 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:51 pm

-What is your name, age, and location(please also post your armory link)? -My name is Seán, I am 17, Canada/B.C.
-Armory link:

-Why are you apping for Unforseen?
-I am applying to the Unforseen because I am currently guildless and I am seeking a raiding guild with down to earth people in it, I am also applying because I know some people in your guild.

-What would you bring to the raid and to the guild as a member?
-I would bring some DPS, Some repair bots if they are needed, and the greatest gift of all, a child’s laughter.

-Do you have any conflict ions with the raid schedule?
-I do not have any conflicts with the raid schedule UNLESS something serious happens outside of WoW where I must put my attention forward, EG: My Brother is stuck at the station down-town, is drunk, and needs a ride home.

-What is your previous raiding experience?
-I have cleared Naxxramas Heroic and Non Heroic as well as Sartharion and made a few attempts on two drakes up.

-What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them?
-Previous guilds I have been in (On this server), Cubicle Commandos: I left because me and my friend who were in it felt we were being excluded from raids, and did not like the fact that guild chat and ventrillo were barely used outside of raiding. Personally IDC: I left because the guild leader had been hacked into and kicked my friends from the guild thus causing me to follow them because I wouldn’t dream choosing a guild over my friends.

-Guild members should be loyal to other guild members....yes or no?-Guild members should be loyal to each other because trust is the largest part in a relationship, without trust there is no friendship, and no one wants to raid with people they cannot stand to associate themselves with.

-Why is the cake a lie?
-The cake was not a lie, everything in Portal was a lie except for the cake, It was the ladies fault for not lying down and waiting for the party associate to come give her the cake. I did not want the cake anyways, it had pecans in it.
Back to top Go down
Stillnig

PostSubject: Woops   Stillnight/Warlock/Destruction 80 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:53 pm

Armory link didnt work, again.

Here it is.
Back to top Go down
Stillnig

PostSubject: Once again.   Stillnight/Warlock/Destruction 80 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Stillnig

PostSubject: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zuluhed&n=Stillnight   Stillnight/Warlock/Destruction 80 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:55 pm

Its not working, sorry, I put it in the subject of THIS post.
Back to top Go down
Andorihn

PostSubject: Re: Stillnight/Warlock/Destruction 80   Stillnight/Warlock/Destruction 80 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:08 pm

Stillnig wrote:

-What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them?-Previous guilds I have been in (On this server), Cubicle Commandos: I left because me and my friend who were in it felt we were being excluded from raids, and did not like the fact that guild chat and ventrillo were barely used outside of raiding. Personally IDC: I left because the guild leader had been hacked into and kicked my friends from the guild thus causing me to follow them because I wouldn’t dream choosing a guild over my friends.

So you would join a guild without your friends, but if they decide they want to switch servers and you've pledged your loyalty to us, which will you choose? Or would you expect to have your friends join as casuals (or potential raiders) with you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stillnight/Warlock/Destruction 80   Stillnight/Warlock/Destruction 80 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1