Unforseen Raiding Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unforseen Raiding Forums

Official WoW forums for Unforseen Raiding of Zuluhed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ogly, 80 Protection Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ogly

Ogly, 80 Protection Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Ogly, 80 Protection Warrior   Ogly, 80 Protection Warrior EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:17 pm

-What is your name, age, and location(please also post your armory link)? Brian, 16, Florida

-Why are you apping for Unforseen? I recently transfered to the server and I did some research. I see that your guild has cleared all content and I'm looking for a guild who is serious, yet casual on progressing through content.

-What would you bring to the raid and to the guild as a member? A filled spot in a raid as a tank. I am funny and have a positive attitude and can get along with anyone.

-Do you have any conflict ions with the raid schedule? Negative

-What is your previous raiding experience? Naxxramas(10/25) OS(10/25) Malygos(10/25)

-What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Entombed Souls on the server Scilla, I left the server due to the huge que times at night.

-Guild members should be loyal to other guild members....yes or no? Yes, every guild member should trust each other.
Back to top Go down

Ogly, 80 Protection Warrior
Page 1 of 1