Unforseen Raiding Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unforseen Raiding Forums

Official WoW forums for Unforseen Raiding of Zuluhed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gàs / Warrior / Fury 80

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gàs / Warrior / Fury 80 Empty
PostSubject: Gàs / Warrior / Fury 80   Gàs / Warrior / Fury 80 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 3:07 pm

-What is your name, age, and location(please also post your armory link)?
Dave, 16, New York. Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zuluhed&n=G%C3%A0s

-Why are you apping for Unforseen?
I want to be in a strong raiding guild that I know can down what is in their way.

-What would you bring to the raid and to the guild as a member?
Pretty nice DPS, food buffs, and moral support. =)

-Do you have any conflict ions with the raid schedule?
I normally stay on WoW until about 11 server because of school, but hopefully I can spare an hour of sleep to stay on most nights.
The only reason I wouldn't be able to make it to a raid is if an unexpected problem occurred in real life.

-What is your previous raiding experience?
Classic - All content exept MC
BC - Kara, Mag's, ZA
WotLK - Naxx 10/25, OS 10/25 (no drakes yet =[), Maly 25, Arch 10/25 if you really want to count that.

-What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them?
Built Horde Tuff, because their "Loot Council" system was based on favoritism and a popularity vote. The same people ended up gettng gear every week on an unfair decsision.

-Guild members should be loyal to other guild members....yes or no?
Yes, trust is a main foundation in a guild, without it the guild is bound to collapse.

-Why is the cake a lie?
Because you can't eat your computer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gàs / Warrior / Fury 80   Gàs / Warrior / Fury 80 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 4:50 pm

hmmm 3/4 hours a night is only 75% raid attendance at best...and new content is comming out, so if we want to stay even longer to try and down boss's i see a problem...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gàs / Warrior / Fury 80   Gàs / Warrior / Fury 80 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:41 pm

As I stated before I will do my best to squeeze that last hour in. I will averagely be there for 80 to 90% of the raid, which is a decent amount of time in my opinion. If there are days I get a break from school ill be there 100% of the time you will need me to be there. On most nights I may be inable to promise 100% of the time in the raid but will give 110% while I am there. Understanding there is new content coming out, and everyone will want the server first, including me, will most likely motivate me to staying on even longer with the guild. It's honestly your call here, if you think that the time I can help as much as possible is worth taking me in for, i'd be happy to join. If not, I will continue to search for another guild, no hard feelings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gàs / Warrior / Fury 80   Gàs / Warrior / Fury 80 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:19 pm

oh, its not up to me, just puttin my 2 cents in =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gàs / Warrior / Fury 80   Gàs / Warrior / Fury 80 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 6:34 pm

Sorry for the late reply, internet is acting up this week. Well then, I appreciate your opinion, and will wait for an admin / moderator to view my application request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gàs / Warrior / Fury 80   Gàs / Warrior / Fury 80 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gàs / Warrior / Fury 80
Page 1 of 1