Unforseen Raiding Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unforseen Raiding Forums

Official WoW forums for Unforseen Raiding of Zuluhed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Delkerramak/Death Knight/ blood dps/80

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Delk

Delkerramak/Death Knight/ blood dps/80 Empty
PostSubject: Delkerramak/Death Knight/ blood dps/80   Delkerramak/Death Knight/ blood dps/80 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:57 pm

-What is your name, age, and location(don't post your armory link, there's something with our forums that is all fucked up and I'm to lazy to fix it, just post your characters name and server that has a live armory, we'll just look it up)?
Delkerramak 20 Zuluhed
-Why are you apping for Unforseen?
because i believe im ready for end game content with more experienced players, ive learned all i could from lesser guilds
-What would you bring to the raid and to the guild as a member?
dps ... i wont stop working on it till i get the best dk's in realm to admit im better
-Do you have any conflict ions with the raid schedule? im flying back to the states tomorrow and i maybe have exams that take priority in the far future but nothing major

-What is your previous raiding experience? 10 ulduar up to vezax 25 uld up to keepers 10 ToC up through the kara boss lookalike 10 OS with 3 drakes up ... boring old naxx of course

-What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? drama - because theyre fail ... threat level midnight - because they couldnt keep attendance enough for 25 ulduar on mandatory raid nights
-Guild members should be loyal to other guild members....yes or no? yes

-Why is the cake a lie? it doesnt matter, if you say so ill believe it
Back to top Go down
Felkin

Felkin

PostSubject: Re: Delkerramak/Death Knight/ blood dps/80   Delkerramak/Death Knight/ blood dps/80 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 5:38 pm

you're not better Wink
Back to top Go down
DreadFear

DreadFear

PostSubject: Re: Delkerramak/Death Knight/ blood dps/80   Delkerramak/Death Knight/ blood dps/80 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 5:57 pm

Felkin your not one of the best dks!
I can say this cause I fucking made you bitch!
Back to top Go down
Delk

PostSubject: Re: Delkerramak/Death Knight/ blood dps/80   Delkerramak/Death Knight/ blood dps/80 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:38 pm

im not gonna stop working on it till i am better than the 2 DKs i have in mind Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Felkin

Felkin

PostSubject: Re: Delkerramak/Death Knight/ blood dps/80   Delkerramak/Death Knight/ blood dps/80 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:03 pm

I'm better than this dude Smile
Back to top Go down
Felkin

Felkin

PostSubject: Re: Delkerramak/Death Knight/ blood dps/80   Delkerramak/Death Knight/ blood dps/80 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:03 pm

also I raped you in DPS last raid.
Back to top Go down
Delk

PostSubject: Re: Delkerramak/Death Knight/ blood dps/80   Delkerramak/Death Knight/ blood dps/80 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:34 pm

grr i wanna raid with DKs that are better than me ... ive learned all i can on my own >_<
Back to top Go down
TIGGUN

TIGGUN

PostSubject: Re: Delkerramak/Death Knight/ blood dps/80   Delkerramak/Death Knight/ blood dps/80 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:10 pm

FELKIN U FUKING WANKR MONKEY AT LEST HE PLEYS WOW
Back to top Go down
Delk

PostSubject: Re: Delkerramak/Death Knight/ blood dps/80   Delkerramak/Death Knight/ blood dps/80 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:26 am

I'm gonna try one more day to get 4.5k dps without cleave on dummy and then i gotta give in and go to Faded =/
Back to top Go down
unknown1

PostSubject: Re: Delkerramak/Death Knight/ blood dps/80   Delkerramak/Death Knight/ blood dps/80 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:58 pm

ive ran multiple raids/heroics with this dude.. he might have decent dps but he's lazy, and doesnt have any sort of care about situational awareness.. his applications IMO on faded as well as this one show more laziness, and just from an outsiders opinion, he doesnt deserve a good raiding guild.
Back to top Go down
TIGGUN

TIGGUN

PostSubject: Re: Delkerramak/Death Knight/ blood dps/80   Delkerramak/Death Knight/ blood dps/80 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:56 pm

he has haters? +100 street cred
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delkerramak/Death Knight/ blood dps/80   Delkerramak/Death Knight/ blood dps/80 Empty

Back to top Go down

Delkerramak/Death Knight/ blood dps/80
Page 1 of 1