Unforseen Raiding Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unforseen Raiding Forums

Official WoW forums for Unforseen Raiding of Zuluhed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guild Invite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skuldoon

Guild Invite Empty
PostSubject: Guild Invite   Guild Invite EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:51 pm

Easy enough and straight foward.....title should be your players name followed by your class and desired spec, followed up by your lvl....easy enough right?

Skulldoon/Mage/Arcane /80

in your app post plz just copy the questions and fill in the blanks, should be easy enough.

-What is your name, age, and location(don't post your armory link, there's something with our forums that is all fucked up and I'm to lazy to fix it, just post your characters name and server that has a live armory, we'll just look it up)? Mike - 44 -old -oldfort TN.

-Why are you apping for Unforseen? Transferred servers to find a high end raiding guild that I can join in hopes of progressing along with guild members

-What would you bring to the raid and to the guild as a member? Consistency, reliability, humor, and knowledge of the raids and quests within WOW. Also, I am willing to take orders, follow directions, and understanding the fights

-Do you have any conflict ions with the raid schedule? None at this time. I am a father of three and I am able to raid as scheduled. However, I do have to tend to my children since they are young in age (daughters aged two years old and a newborn and a son who will be 9 in August)

-What is your previous raiding experience? 10/25 man Ulduar, 10/25 Naxxus, 10/25 VOA (two drake up)- have achievement, all Pre-BC, etc.

-What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Transferred servers cause account was hacked and am looking for a good guild within this server to progress with and make it my home.

-Guild members should be loyal to other guild members....yes or no? Yes

-Why is the cake a lie?- I do not understand this question.

P.S. I am a well-experienced mage. I can push over 4K DPS. I give 110% in raids and am willing to help other guild members. Hopefully you will accept me within the guild.

Application Format

Page 1 of 1

Permissions of this forum: You can reply to topics in this forum

Unforseen Raiding Forums :: Public :: Applications

Unforseen Raiding Forums :: Public :: Applications
Back to top Go down

Guild Invite
Page 1 of 1