Unforseen Raiding Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unforseen Raiding Forums

Official WoW forums for Unforseen Raiding of Zuluhed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Would like to apply for raiding !

Go down 
+2
Gilagmesh
Evailian
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Grapeape

Would like to apply for raiding ! Empty
PostSubject: Would like to apply for raiding !   Would like to apply for raiding ! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:15 am

I have a Troll Priest by the name of Grapeape, Barthilas Oceanic. Shadow mainspec not so much any other spec i arena as shadow just to goof. Looking for a hard core guild to join the ranks of Ive talked to a member of your guild already just to get an idea on what your guild is about raid times, etc... Please conisder my application and thanks for reading this.
Back to top Go down
Evailian
Admin
Evailian

PostSubject: Re: Would like to apply for raiding !   Would like to apply for raiding ! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:29 pm

could you actually fill out an application?
Back to top Go down
https://unforseenraiding.darkbb.com
Gilagmesh

Gilagmesh

PostSubject: Re: Would like to apply for raiding !   Would like to apply for raiding ! EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:48 pm

lawl
Back to top Go down
Grapeape

PostSubject: Re: Would like to apply for raiding !   Would like to apply for raiding ! EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:00 pm

yeah well lawl all u want it took me an hour to post that because my net kept dropping, i put in an app i take it your not looking for a shadow priest?
Back to top Go down
Evailian
Admin
Evailian

PostSubject: Re: Would like to apply for raiding !   Would like to apply for raiding ! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:37 am

an application consist of what every other person has applied to this guild has ever filled out, look at any previous post before you and any references that are in the forums explain is your app, just saying you wanna join and what your class is is not an app, not to say you aren't at all fully qualified....but if you don't have time to fill it out the way it's supposed to be done, then you definitely don't have them time to put into this guild what we are looking for.
Back to top Go down
Grapeape

PostSubject: Re: Would like to apply for raiding !   Would like to apply for raiding ! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:35 am

I did post an app like right after i saw it didnt post and i posted this =/
Grapeape / priest / shadow / 80
Back to top Go down
Grapeape

PostSubject: Re: Would like to apply for raiding !   Would like to apply for raiding ! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:33 am

Your obviously too fuckin stupid too see i put in a application after you asked me too.. trolling in your own forums well i wouldnt wanna join a guild with fuckin retards that cant read anyways
Back to top Go down
Grapeape

PostSubject: Re: Would like to apply for raiding !   Would like to apply for raiding ! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:36 am

Look 2 fuckin posts below this one you fuckin idiot k thx bye OMG THE DATES AND TIMES ARE DIFFERENT WOW fuckin learn how to run a forum before you open one retard...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would like to apply for raiding !   Would like to apply for raiding ! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:28 pm

Grapeape wrote:
Look 2 fuckin posts below this one you fuckin idiot k thx bye OMG THE DATES AND TIMES ARE DIFFERENT WOW fuckin learn how to run a forum before you open one retard...

Wow you're a stupid nigger!
Back to top Go down
Unforsuc

PostSubject: Re: Would like to apply for raiding !   Would like to apply for raiding ! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:39 pm

yeah i noticed that too all there members talk shit prolly ninjas too by the sounds pass on applying no wonder this guild is like 3rd on the server cause there a bunch of keyboard commandos
Back to top Go down
darkbobsaget

darkbobsaget

PostSubject: Re: Would like to apply for raiding !   Would like to apply for raiding ! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:15 pm

Yea he made a mistake and we laughed about it after, but at least we see we most likely would of hated you from the start. Ether way I wish you luck in your guild search.

3rd on the server? lmao
http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/zuluhed
Back to top Go down
3rd rate

PostSubject: Re: Would like to apply for raiding !   Would like to apply for raiding ! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:34 pm

darkbobfaggot nice achieves u cleard 25m uld like dead last that site looks at overall achieves congrats on gettin no sunlight and achieveing loremaster
Back to top Go down
Grapeape

PostSubject: Re: Would like to apply for raiding !   Would like to apply for raiding ! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:35 pm

whats funny is non of these faggots botherd to respon to my actual application
Back to top Go down
Kraeven

PostSubject: Re: Would like to apply for raiding !   Would like to apply for raiding ! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:45 pm

Grapeape wrote:

LMAO... guess your one of those ppl who believes they should be accepted immediatly after applying.. unfortunatly for you thats not the way life works or WoW for that matter. You dont matter so i'll end this shit with a fuck you but have a nice day. Peace
Back to top Go down
Saiko

Saiko

PostSubject: Re: Would like to apply for raiding !   Would like to apply for raiding ! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:56 pm

Kraeven wrote:
Grapeape wrote:

LMAO... guess your one of those ppl who believes they should be accepted immediatly after applying.. unfortunatly for you thats not the way life works or WoW for that matter. You dont matter so i'll end this shit with a fuck you but have a nice day. Peace

absolutely brilliant 8 MILE FREESTYLEZ
Back to top Go down
Evailian
Admin
Evailian

PostSubject: Re: Would like to apply for raiding !   Would like to apply for raiding ! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:40 pm

we are number 1 on the server btw, not third, and you if I didn't see your original app that's cool, just means you fucked up cause there's no purpose in filling out an app and then making a seperate post saying you wanna join >.> gg nub
Back to top Go down
Felkin

Felkin

PostSubject: Re: Would like to apply for raiding !   Would like to apply for raiding ! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:25 pm

Grapeape wrote:
yeah well lawl all u want it took me an hour to post that because my net kept dropping, i put in an app i take it your not looking for a shadow priest?

ROFL gg again nub, net crashing = wow dropping aswell, why the fuck would we want an spriest with bad internet?

L2ThinkBeforeYouFail.
Back to top Go down
Saiko

Saiko

PostSubject: Re: Would like to apply for raiding !   Would like to apply for raiding ! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:56 am

Felkin wrote:
Grapeape wrote:

ROFL gg again nub, net crashing = wow dropping aswell, why the fuck would we want an spriest with bad internet?

L2ThinkBeforeYouFail.

I dont know if its just me but, i lawled as soon as i read that... Pro tip for grape, when you fill out a resume.. even in RL lie the fuck out of it.. Now that your tagged (eww i fuckin h8 the tags) id just not reply anymore

GG felkin for pointing out the obvious Razz <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would like to apply for raiding !   Would like to apply for raiding ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Would like to apply for raiding !
Page 1 of 1