Unforseen Raiding Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unforseen Raiding Forums

Official WoW forums for Unforseen Raiding of Zuluhed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Theexorcist/Shadow Priest/ PVP Disc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Exor

Theexorcist/Shadow Priest/ PVP Disc Empty
PostSubject: Theexorcist/Shadow Priest/ PVP Disc   Theexorcist/Shadow Priest/ PVP Disc EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:27 pm

-What is your name, age, and location
Michael, 19, Texas

-Why are you apping for Unforseen?
Im guildless, i talked to Quackerz and he/she said that yall are possibly looking for another SP.

-What would you bring to the raid and to the guild as a member?
I can do good dps. Was the main shadow priest in Ethos for awhile and as a guild member I can help anyone with anything that I can.

-Do you have any conflict ions with the raid schedule?
Im taking college classes and im not looking to be a hardcore raider, but its more of a, if im on I can normally raid if you need me, but if theres someone else who wants gear then they could take my spot.

-What is your previous raiding experience?
In BC- Main SP in Nazgul, then Nazgul went to Soul Society and I raided with them a few times and they kind of took a hiatus.
WotLK- Ethos, all content cleared, downed every boss in Ulduar except for Yogg.

-What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them?
Was in Ethos, but the guild merged with Dynasty and didn't like that too much. Also I didn't really like how people started taking over and acting like they were superior to everyone else. I mean its a fucking game.

-Guild members should be loyal to other guild members....yes or no?
Of course. lol

-Why is the cake a lie?
The cake wasn't a lie? Didn't you see the clip at the very end? There was a cake with 1 candle in it with a bajillion different eyes surrounding it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theexorcist/Shadow Priest/ PVP Disc   Theexorcist/Shadow Priest/ PVP Disc EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:15 pm

I'd love a new SPriest but I hope you don't let a little bit of raid rage get to ya. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KlassiK

KlassiK

PostSubject: Re: Theexorcist/Shadow Priest/ PVP Disc   Theexorcist/Shadow Priest/ PVP Disc EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:07 pm

how do you feel about the word nigger?
Back to top Go down
The Exor

PostSubject: Re: Theexorcist/Shadow Priest/ PVP Disc   Theexorcist/Shadow Priest/ PVP Disc EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:50 pm

I don't say it, and I don't like it much. Everyone in Soul Society used to say it, but if you like saying it who am I to tell you not to? O.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theexorcist/Shadow Priest/ PVP Disc   Theexorcist/Shadow Priest/ PVP Disc EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:34 pm

rofl Klass
Back to top Go down
KlassiK

KlassiK

PostSubject: Re: Theexorcist/Shadow Priest/ PVP Disc   Theexorcist/Shadow Priest/ PVP Disc EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:50 pm

soif you get called a nigger, what is your reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theexorcist/Shadow Priest/ PVP Disc   Theexorcist/Shadow Priest/ PVP Disc EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:55 pm

Better question is what is your reaction when a black guy calls you it. Tends to happen alot Sad
Back to top Go down
the Exor

PostSubject: Re: Theexorcist/Shadow Priest/ PVP Disc   Theexorcist/Shadow Priest/ PVP Disc EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:41 pm

i would be all like, zomg! and then continue with my life because its a silly word =P
Back to top Go down
Gilagmesh

Gilagmesh

PostSubject: Re: Theexorcist/Shadow Priest/ PVP Disc   Theexorcist/Shadow Priest/ PVP Disc EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:45 am

I like this nigger, we should let him join lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theexorcist/Shadow Priest/ PVP Disc   Theexorcist/Shadow Priest/ PVP Disc Empty

Back to top Go down

Theexorcist/Shadow Priest/ PVP Disc
Page 1 of 1