Unforseen Raiding Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unforseen Raiding Forums

Official WoW forums for Unforseen Raiding of Zuluhed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boo, 80 Mutilate rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boo

Boo, 80 Mutilate rogue Empty
PostSubject: Boo, 80 Mutilate rogue   Boo, 80 Mutilate rogue EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:41 pm

Boo, 80 Mutilate rogue

-What is your name, age, and location(please also post your armory link)?
Alex, 20, Toronto Ontario... Armory's down atm

-Why are you apping for Unforseen?
I'm lookin for a top end raiding guild, with some good fun people that I can have fun with while slaying bosses... Unforseen seems like a good fit.

-What would you bring to the raid and to the guild as a member?
I bring my A-game to raids. I do the most dmg I can, taking the least dmg I can, for as long as I can. I know my class like the back of my hand, with the classes around me following suite. I know how to listen, and I know how to shut up, as well as do my research before new fights. I'm also a pretty chill guy, pretty good at pvp, who knows how to joke and take criticism, things I think to be pretty important in a guild.

-Do you have any conflict ions with the raid schedule?
As of now, my only raid conflicts would be thursdays, I bartend 9pm-2am

-What is your previous raiding experience?
I've seen all endgame content from BC up to date except a full yogg clear. In BC I was in a guild that took server firsts all the way up to M'uru, and my alliance alts are in a top end guild on the Dalaran server, Ascend.

-What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? On this server I've been in Orz, who then merged into Dynasty, and I'm looking to join Unforseen because I'm looking for a little more serious end game environment to play in.

-Guild members should be loyal to other guild members....yes or no? Yes

-Why is the cake a lie? lvl 15 was bugged with the walls being made of cake... everyone knows you cant portal through cake
Back to top Go down
KlassiK

KlassiK

PostSubject: Re: Boo, 80 Mutilate rogue   Boo, 80 Mutilate rogue EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:02 pm

who are your alts in ascend?
Back to top Go down
Boo

PostSubject: Re: Boo, 80 Mutilate rogue   Boo, 80 Mutilate rogue EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:32 pm

Arkz-Priest
Crypz- rogue

Was a heavier raider with em at the end of BC wen they formed, started rolling this rogue shortly after all of 3.0 was cleared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boo, 80 Mutilate rogue   Boo, 80 Mutilate rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Boo, 80 Mutilate rogue
Page 1 of 1