Unforseen Raiding Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unforseen Raiding Forums

Official WoW forums for Unforseen Raiding of Zuluhed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Eisleyy application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eisleyy

Eisleyy application Empty
PostSubject: Eisleyy application   Eisleyy application EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 6:40 pm

-What is your name, age, and location(please also post your armory link)?

Nathan / Nineteen / 19

Armory Linkage:

-Why are you apping for Unforseen?

Well there a multitude of reasons for one I believe you've heard of iwillhealu, well he's sitting right next to me drinking my pop and leeching my internet. He suggested to me that I apply for this guild, so that's one reason I am. Another reason is I'd really like to get into some hardcore raiding stuff. Instead of getting with all these fail heroic groups with people who drop halfway through because the best of jenna jamison came on. -_- I'd rather be in a guild where people are dedicated to their groups and sticks through and finish's something.

-What would you bring to the raid and to the guild as a member?

I follow instructions like it's my job. I adapt fast and I'm pretty diverse. In a lot of groups I've been in it seems at some point I have to off heal and or off tank somewhere through out. I'm spec'd ret, but I've been prot before, never healed unless it's taking a little weight off the healers shoulders throwing out some off heals. I'd like to think I'm a fun person to have a long, I really don't get frustrated to the point where keyboards start getting smashed and computer screens ned to fear for their lives. And if needed I can bake some cookies and bring them along, I'd like to think that's pretty vital.

-Do you have any conflict ions with the raid schedule?

At the moment I really don't. But I'm not sure what my college scehdule is going to be looking like but if I get the classes I signed up for them I'm prime time legitified ready to go.

-What is your previous raiding experience?

I've done Mag's, Gruul, AQ40, and my memory sucks so I can't remember what else but I know theres a few more.

-What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them?

Lets see I helped start Personally IDC but then Josh [iwillhealu] asked if I wanted be in a guild with him so I agreed and joined Happy Campers then I was a Camper until they had the unfortunate break up where upon Josh again told me to join Disshonorable Kill and I'm still here with them, but they havent' really been doing much and it seems the stuff they do try to do they just can't get it right so it ends up not going through :/

-Guild members should be loyal to other guild members....yes or no?

Yes, that is a definite must. I can't tell you how annoying it is when there's those members that are in the guild but never lend a hand or even speak up about anything for that matter. You should be helpful and involved.

-Why is the cake a lie?

The cake is not a lie if it's delicious you MUST eat it, no excuses. Those who think the cake is lie are in denial.
Back to top Go down
Eisleyy

PostSubject: Re: Eisleyy application   Eisleyy application EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 6:42 pm

I failed at posting my link last time /cry
Back to top Go down
Eisleyy

PostSubject: Re: Eisleyy application   Eisleyy application EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 6:43 pm

You know what I give up apparently it won't let me post it. Last attempt

<a href=http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zuluhed&n=Eisleyy> Armory Link </a>
Back to top Go down
DreadFear

DreadFear

PostSubject: Re: Eisleyy application   Eisleyy application EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 8:46 pm

Atm we have 2 ret pallys which is plenty would u be willing to raid as any other spec prefferably a backup holy paladin, we cant easily fit u in to most raid settings that way, if u wanna chat send me a tell in game.....DreadFear!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eisleyy application   Eisleyy application Empty

Back to top Go down

Eisleyy application
Page 1 of 1