Unforseen Raiding Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unforseen Raiding Forums

Official WoW forums for Unforseen Raiding of Zuluhed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thusly / Mage / Arcane 80

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Thusly / Mage / Arcane 80 Empty
PostSubject: Thusly / Mage / Arcane 80   Thusly / Mage / Arcane 80 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 1:17 pm

-What is your name, age, and location?
Adrian, 22, Long island, NY
Armory

-Why are you apping for Unforseen?
I'd really like to see ulduar and I enjoy maximizing my character's gear. I don't care a whole ton about ~loot~ but it's always cool. It comes when it comes.

-What would you bring to the raid and to the guild as a member?
I do pretty good dps and try to avoid screwing things up. Also I can record for WWS if you need me to. As a member: Marxist revolution and pictures of gaping anuses (Ani?).

-Do you have any conflict ions with the raid schedule?
Five nights in one week might be too much with school but I can definitely do three/four. Likely tue/wed/thu/sun

-What is your previous raiding experience?
Everything but C'thun from classic WoW. I didn't play much through TBC and only ever saw karazhan. Everything in WOTLK thus far.

-What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them?
Just Trash Talk on this server. I was on a different server in classic wow and early TBC. I moved around with a bunch of friends. I was ~guild leader~ of trash talk starting like 2-3 weeks ago but the guild imploded while I was on spring break. The curse of Thrashmetal. There were a whole lot of great people and great players in TT but I guess it's over now.

-Guild members should be loyal to other guild members....yes or no?
Yeah, I guess. I feel like that's a pretty complicated question. When people rely on you, you have to do your best to make sure you aren't letting them down.

-Why is the cake a lie?
Because you touch yourself at night.

I'm gay as all hell:
I hate talking myself up but I guess this is the place for it. I'm pretty good at mage-ing around and have been doing it since launch (Thusly is my third mage). Mages are the best class and if you aren't a mage then you aren't shit. Cheers.

Here is a big ol' effort post I made when we were trying to get the caster dps in TT up. I get most of my information from EJ but gloss over/simplify some things in there. It looks like Musclemilk has a similar post on this forum.

Here is a WWS report from TT's last naxx. I was the one recording so it may be biased in my favor? Who knows. I think the report expires around thursday so click while you still can! I did 10.2k dps on a Thaddius kill one night and still masturbate furiously whenever I think about it.

Here is a night of 3d sarth attempts and a malygos kill. I was utter shit that night and I think I took a void zone or two but I guess my damage was decent.

Okay fuck it. I guess I've written enough here. elephant
Back to top Go down
KlassiK

KlassiK

Thusly / Mage / Arcane 80 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thusly / Mage / Arcane 80   Thusly / Mage / Arcane 80 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:01 pm

had a little chat with him this afternoon, seems like he isn't a fuckup. gets my vote.
Back to top Go down

Thusly / Mage / Arcane 80
Page 1 of 1