Unforseen Raiding Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unforseen Raiding Forums

Official WoW forums for Unforseen Raiding of Zuluhed

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ozzyy/Mage/Frostfire 80

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ozzyy

Ozzyy/Mage/Frostfire 80 Empty
PostSubject: Ozzyy/Mage/Frostfire 80   Ozzyy/Mage/Frostfire 80 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:57 pm

-What is your name, age, and location(please also post your armory link)? Ben, 17, Southern California

-Why are you apping for Unforseen?
Looking for a serious raiding guild that has committed players that are determined to progress in end game.

-What would you bring to the raid and to the guild as a member?
Committed player that is always online, always looking to get better. Always follows directions and does everything possible to avoid and prevent drama.

-Do you have any conflict ions with the raid schedule?
Nope.

-What is your previous raiding experience?
Completed: 10/25 Naxx, 10/25 Maly, 10/25 OS. Completed 1 drake on 25 man OS. Have not attempted 2 drakes. Attempted 3 drakes several times, know fight well only reason have not completed it was other people in raids were being dumb and dying from void zones and fire walls.

-What previous guilds have you been in and why did you leave them?
Ahc- was a pvp guild and I was wanting and trying to push for the guild to raid but they didn’t want to.
Orz- came online one day and was just out of guild, don’t know what happened or why I was out of guild. Tried asking officers but they wouldn’t respond to my questions.

-Guild members should be loyal to other guild members....yes or no?
Yes. No doubt about it.

-Why is the cake a lie?
No idea
Back to top Go down

Ozzyy/Mage/Frostfire 80
Page 1 of 1